How to Install Android USB Drivers
It’s really comfortable, you can download the Android USB Driver for Windows in one of two easy steps. Check and follow any one of them. However, If you get it from the Android SDK Manager as follows:
Android USB Driver Installation Method 1:
- Additionally, the Android Platform, click Tools > SDK Manager.
- NOW, Click the SDK Tools tab, and get Google USB Driver.
- Get Choose Google USB Driver and click OKay.
Android USB Driver Installation Method 2:
- Save CDC, ADB, Vcom, Qualcomm driver’s .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Android USB driver’s .zip file
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager